Deerness Park Medical Group (DPMG) continually strives to enhance patient care to provide a high quality and responsive health care. We would like to know how we can improve NHS and Practice Policies and delivery of our services to you and foster improved communication between the practice and its patients. To help us understand Practice issues we work closely with our PPG.
To help us with this, our current established PPG we would like patients to join our ‘Patient Participation Group’; so that you can give your feedback on operational matters relating to DPMG. Deerness Park Patient Participation Group is actively seeking patients to join our group. We are looking for people of any age, gender or background to obtain your thoughts, experiences and any ideas that you may have to help enhance our services in the future as well as help patients understand new developments in General Practice and health care.
If you wish to participate please contact the Practice or complete the online form by clicking on the button shown below
OR: if you prefer, you can download the sign-up form below, print it out, fill it in, and post it to the Practice, put it through the letterbox, or hand it to a Receptionist.
We aim to acknowledge your request within a few days.
Please note that the PPG cannot become involved in matters of a specifically medical or clinical nature.
Our PPG Group Aims and Objectives are:
- To participate in the health improvement of the local population by promoting self-help improvement
- To encourage patients to engage in their own healthcare.
- To have/seek knowledge on issues that impact on health
- Being a signpost to other services and agencies
- Sharing others experiences and feedback
- Identifying areas with scope for improvement
- Identifying excellence
- Turning knowledge into action
- Supporting & understanding reasons for change
- Bringing patients together for mutual encouragement
- Promoting self-management
- Linking into the community.
The National Association of Patient Participation
This association aims to promote the role and benefits of PPGs to patients, the public and health professionals, to create more understanding of the value of true patient participation also to promote the support available from N.A.P.P. Find out more about them click here.
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. The Data Protection Act 2018 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.